Today’s project wasn’t even on the original January list at all. I had moved the Incense Cones up to today, but the weather delays put UPS two days behind in our area. The bonus part of my day is that my new camera finally arrived (pics in this post are a mix of old and new camera since I had to charge the battery first), but sadly, the base ingredient for the incense cones is still one state away.
So next I tried to do Sunday’s Heart Earring project instead….
I don’t even know where to begin categorizing whatever that ended up being. I have a Wigjig but not the large pegs, so I think I’ll hold off on trying the heart earrings again until I can get those pegs.
At this point is was 7pm in the evening and I hadn’t made any headway. I recalled that I had snagged some earring cage findings for under $1 on EBay a while back and just hadn’t set aside time to do anything with them yet. I grabbed the cages and tried out several beads until I settled on a nice oval blue pair. My day eight project had officially become Caged Bead Earrings.
Then I had fun trying out the new camera: