Today I had every intention of making one of those straw bracelets, but even though I swore up and down I had picked up straws at one point, I couldn’t find them anywhere. Since I already had cut a large length of yarn, I decided to use one of my leftover wooden bangles and wrap it!
Here is the Yarn Wrapped Bangle tutorial!
- Caron Simply Soft Paint Yarn in Spring Brook
- 5/8″ Wide Wooden Bangle
- Scotch Super Glue Pen (optional)
- Tie your yarn onto the bangle, leaving a tail
- Tightly wrap the yarn around the entire bangle
- When you get back to your starting tail, wrap the yarn around the tail
- On your final wrap, pull the yarn under and knot it off
- If you want, add a dab of super glue to secure the final knot
- Enjoy your bangle!