To start I got a couple different double-sided ribbons, green covered hair clips, one extra length of green ribbon (for the leaves) and embellishments for the center of the flowers (I used decorative stones for this but many things would work fine here). A hot glue gun (not pictured) is also needed!
Next I made two figure eights for each flower.
I then glued the centers of the figure eights together with them perpendicular to each other.
Then it was time to glue the flowers onto the clips.
After this I took some time cutting the leaves. I ended up making four with the length of ribbon I had grabbed, and I really don’t think I could have fit much more than two leaves on each clip anyway.
Finally it was time to put the leaves and embellishments on the flower clippie!
My youngest son spotted them as I was putting everything away and couldn’t resist hamming it up.
Tomorrow’s project is Bottlecap Candles!