Over the weekend the panels were updated again. Here’s their current status:
Friday, August 2, 2013
- TIME CHANGE: 12pm – 1:30pm: EverQuest Next Debut (will be live-streamed on Twitch)
- NO CHANGE: 5pm – 6pm: EverQuest Next: The World of EverQuest Next – Find out what the world looks like and how players will experience it.
Saturday, August 3, 2013
- NO CHANGE: 11am – 12pm: EverQuest Next: Showing Off Your Creativity – What avenues will our players have to participate in the more creative parts of an MMO?
- NO CHANGE: 1pm – 2pm: EverQuest Next: The Classes of EverQuest Next – A discussion about one of the most important features of any MMO: the classes!
- NO CHANGE: 2pm – 3pm: EverQuest Next: The Lore of EverQuest Next – What’s new? What’s different? How many familiar faces will there be? Does your favorite character feature prominently in the story? Join us and find out!
- PANEL CHANGE: 3pm – 4pm: EverQuest Next: Creating a World – Come learn about how we go about making the world of a brand new MMO! (formerly was on Friday)
- CONSOLIDATED: 4pm – 5pm: EverQuest Next: Q&A – You have many, many questions. We have answers to at least some of them. We should hang out.
Sunday, August 4, 2013
- NO CHANGE: 12pm – 1pm: EverQuest Next: Writers’ Panel – Come meet some of the writers that are adding amazing lore to EverQuest Next.